Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Lapbook Ideas

If you need some creative inspiration for the upcoming school year check out these awesome lapbooks.

If you are thinking, what is a lapbook? click over and read my lapbooking article. We’ve used them over the years in various subjects and my children always remember the concepts that were reinforced while making these books.

I only wish I was a little more creative and able to come up with ideas for creating lap books to go with our current curriculum.

Since I’m not a crafty homeschooler I usually search the web to look for inspiration. I’ve decided to feature several homeschool moms who have much more creativity than I do!

Click on the links to see how they put their projects together. Many of these lap book projects feature free printables to help your children make their own books.

Human Body Lapbook

Human Body Lapbook free printable

Tiger Unit Study and Lapbook

Parts of Speech Lapbook

 

Fall Lapbook

Double Lapbook Tutorial

American Government Lapbook

Presidents Lapbook

Character Project for Any Novel Lapbook (for your budding writer)

Dinosaur Cards and Lapbook

The Ten Commandments Lap Book

If you are new to lapbooking a fun way to being is to make lapbooks for each season. You can tie it in with your science lessons and lapbooks are great for portfolios. Last year I purchased The Ultimate Lap Book Handbook and used it for ideas and inspiration.

I also learned this summer that there is a whole series of  Apologia Lapbook products for those of you who are using the Exploring Creation Through… series. If you are looking for science lapbook ideas you might want to check out the curriculum.

The post Lapbook Ideas appeared first on The Happy Housewife™ :: Home Schooling.

   

Related Stories



from The Happy Housewife (Full Feed) https://ift.tt/2yv54aB

No comments:

Post a Comment